When I began practicing law, I committed myself to providing a superior level of legal service to my clients. I appreciate my clients and get to know them while I handle their legal matter. Because I care about my clients, I want them to understand the legal system and the choices open to them, and I want them to make the final decision regarding whether to settle or proceed to trial.
I plan to practice law for a long time, and I value the referrals that my current and former clients send to me. They feel comfortable referring family and friends to me because they know I will treat them well. Frequently, clients thank me for all of the time and support I provided to them during their case.
- 2001 – U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- 2000 – New York State Bar
- Member of the New York State Bar Association and Suffolk County Bar Association
- 1999 – J.D., Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
- 1995 – B.A., Hofstra University, Business Administration
- Real Estate
- Landlord & Tenant
- Personal Injury
110 Carleton Ave.
Central Islip, NY 11722
997 Waverly Ave.
Holtsville, NY 11742