Nassau County Drug Lawyer | Nassau County Criminal Lawyer
For Criminal Defense Representation Call Attorney Shawn Kassman at 631-232-9479
Drug charges can be either felony charges or misdemeanor charges, depending on the drugs in question and the amount. The Law Offices of Shawn R. Kassman in Central Islip can provide you with a quality defense against New York drug charges. We represent individuals arrested or charged with criminal offense throughout Suffolk County and Nassau County.
Experienced Nassau County Drug Lawyer
We offer a quality defense at a reasonable rate. We have extensive experience in all areas of criminal defense, including offenses such as:
- Drug Possession: Criminal defense attorney Shawn Kassman can provide you with an aggressive defense against drug possession charges, including possession of marijuana, cocaine, heroin, methamphetamines (meth), club drugs (ecstasy), crack cocaine, prescription from another individual and possession of other drugs or illegal narcotics.
- Paraphernalia : in some instances an individual will be charged with a drug crimes simply by having paraphernalia at their location. If there is a residue of an illegal substance the police will use the paraphernalia as the basis of their arrest of an individual.
- Drug Dealing: Criminal defense attorney Shawn Kassman can provide you with a vigorous defense against charges involving selling drugs (sometimes referred to as drug trafficking, drug dealing, possession with intent to distribute and other names), including trafficking cocaine, marijuana, methamphetamines (meth) and other illegal drugs.
- Drug Forfeiture Proceeding: New York criminal defense attorney Shawn Kassman can help you protect your personal or real property that may be subject to a forfeiture proceeding because of a drug arrest.
- Drug Manufacturing: We provide a zealous defense against drug manufacturing charges, including manufacturing PCP or crystal meth.
Whether your charges are for a serious felony or possession of marijuana or other criminal possession in the 7th, you want representation from an attorney who is committed to obtaining the best possible results for you, we are a Nassau County Drug Lawyer we are available 24/7 days a week..
Contact Nassau County Drug Lawyer Shawn Kassman
If you have questions related to New York drug charges or want more information about the criminal law process, please call Nassau County Drug Lawyer Shawn Kassman or a member of his legal team at 631-232-9479 (toll-free 1-888-545-2944 FREE), or fill out our online intake form. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and defend clients located in Suffolk and Nassau Counties. We willl aggressively fight for your freedom and the protection of your rights.
We also serve clients in the following areas:
Huntington, Brookhaven, Babylon, Bayshore, blue point, Bohemia, Oakdale, Center Moriches, Centereach, Centerport, mastic, cold Spring Harbor, Commack, Northport, Coram, Deer Park, Hauppage, Islandia, Lake Grove, Manorville, Lindenhurst,, including Smithtown, Huntington, Brookhaven, Babylon, Bayshore, Islip, Amityville, Bayport, Bellport, Blue Point, Bohemia, Brentwood, Center Moriches, Centereach, Centerport, Central Islip, Cold Spring Harbor, Commack, Copiague, Coram, Deer Park, East Northport, East Setauket, Farmingdale, Farmingville, Greenlawn, Hauppauge, Holbrook, Holtsville, Huntington Station, Islandia, Kings Park, Lake Grove, Lake Ronkonkoma, Lindenhurst, Manorville, Mastic, Mastic Beach, Medford, Melville, Middle Island, Mt. Sinai, Nesconset, Northport, North Babylon, Patchogue, Port Jefferson, Port Jefferson Station, Ridge, Riverhead, Rocky Point, Ronkonkoma, St. James, Sayville, Selden, Setauket, Shirley, Shoreham, Sound Beach, Southold, Stony Brook, Wading River, West Sayville, West Islip, Woodbury, Wyandanch, Yaphank, Syosset, Jericho, Massapequa, Plainview, Brooklyn, Queens, Westchester, Staten Island, Orange County, and Manhattan.