Suffolk County Divorce Lawyer and Family Law Attorney
For Legal Representation Throughout Suffolk County – Call 631-232-9479
Family law or divorce typically signifies a change in your life. The decisions you make now will likely have a significant impact on your future. Seek advice and counsel from an experienced family law and divorce lawyer to ensure you make informed decisions.
Located in the heart of Central Islip, the Law Offices of Shawn R. Kassman provides quality representation to men and women in family law and divorce matters throughout Suffolk County and Nassau County.
Our commitment to you is to provide quality legal representation at a reasonable price. We can assist you with your family law or divorce issue now, as well as in the future, and we will ensure your interests are fully protected. We are a resource and a friend you can call upon anytime, and will be there in your time of need.
Our attorneys will take the time to listen to your situation, your concerns, and your objectives. We welcome questions and will tailor our representation to best accomplish your goals. We are winners, and we fight hard to protect your interests and achieve your objectives.
Experienced Suffolk County Family Law and Divorce Lawyer
We offer experienced advice and representation in all areas of family law and divorce, including the following:
- Divorce – including contested divorce and uncontested divorce
- Child Custody – including joint child custody and sole child custody issues
- Child Support – including determining each parent’s obligation under the New York Child Support Guidelines (New York Child Support Standards Act – CSSA)
- Child Visitation – including child visitation issues involving relocation or child visitation supervision
- Property Division – including the distribution of marital debt and assets, as well as property division issues such as classification of property as marital property and valuation issues
- Post Divorce Modifications – including child custody modification, child support modification and modification to visitation schedules
- Paternity Suits – including establishing parentage for child support, or custody and visitation rights
- Prenuptial Agreements – including divorces involving prenuptial or postnuptial agreements
- Domestic Violence – including handling the criminal defense of domestic violence charges
Contact An Experienced Suffolk County Divorce and Family Law Attorney
If you have Divorce or Family Law related questions, please call attorney Shawn Kassman or a member of his legal team at 631-232-9479 (toll-free 888-545-2944 FREE) or fill out our online intake form. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and represent clients located in Central Islip (main office location), Holtsville (office location), Bayshore, Brentwood, Oakdale, Sayville, Port Jefferson and Riverhead and both Suffolk and Nassau counties.
We also serve clients in the following areas:
Huntington, Brookhaven, Babylon, Bayshore, blue point, Bohemia, Oakdale, Center Moriches, Centereach, Centerport, mastic, cold Spring Harbor, Commack, Northport, Coram, Deer Park, Hauppage, Islandia, Lake Grove, Manorville, Lindenhurst,, including Smithtown, Huntington, Brookhaven, Babylon, Bayshore, Islip, Amityville, Bayport, Bellport, Blue Point, Bohemia, Brentwood, Center Moriches, Centereach, Centerport, Central Islip, Cold Spring Harbor, Commack, Copiague, Coram, Deer Park, East Northport, East Setauket, Farmingdale, Farmingville, Greenlawn, Hauppauge, Holbrook, Holtsville, Huntington Station, Islandia, Kings Park, Lake Grove, Lake Ronkonkoma, Lindenhurst, Manorville, Mastic, Mastic Beach, Medford, Melville, Middle Island, Mt. Sinai, Nesconset, Northport, North Babylon, Patchogue, Port Jefferson, Port Jefferson Station, Ridge, Riverhead, Rocky Point, Ronkonkoma, St. James, Sayville, Selden, Setauket, Shirley, Shoreham, Sound Beach, Southold, Stony Brook, Wading River, West Sayville, West Islip, Woodbury, Wyandanch, Yaphank, Syosset, Jericho, Massapequa, Plainview, Brooklyn, Queens, Westchester, Staten Island, Orange County, and Manhattan.